(2) Open pump drain valve (fig. 2-36).
(3) Disconnect hoses, strainer and float.
(4) Roll up electrical cords on pumps.
Shut off Generator Unit according to applicable manual for generator.
Prepare hoses, pumps, and tanks for movement:
(1) Disconnect all hoses from ROWPU panel and install caps on panel hose connections.
(2) Remove hoses from pumps (all except chemical feed pump) and separate hoses.
(3) Remove all hose adapters and distribution nozzle. Put adapters and nozzle into Storage Box
(4) Roll all rubber hoses and connect the ends.
(5) Drain and roll canvas hoses, starting with male end (male end goes on the inside, female
end on the outside).
(6) Put caps on all openings of portable pumps.
(7) Remove covers from all water storage tanks. Fold covers.
(8) Drain and deflate the three water storage tanks and remove all valves and adapters.
If any water remains in tanks, tip tanks and drain water. Dry tanks before
(9) Fold up tanks.
(10) Fold up ground clothes.
(11) Pull out ground rods using slide hammer and store on ROWPU control panel (fig. 2-37).
Refer to loading plan attached to each storage box lid and pack accessories as indicated. Be sure
TDS meter is packed in its case and is secure in Storage Box No. 2.
Install pumps, storage boxes, pails, hoses, sledge hammer, aluminum paddle, and tanks on
ROWPU. Refer to paragraph 1-6, (fig. 13 through 115) as a general packing guide.
o. (Army) Install trailer cross braces.