(11) Attach tubing to adapter on INLET port and close clamp.
(12) Slide clamp over end of second section of 3/4 in. x 80 in. flexible tubing.
(13) Remove plug from OUTLET port on FOR USE WITH RADIOACTIVE CONTAMINATED
WATER cartridge and insert adapter.
(14) Attach tubing to adapter on OUTLET port and close clamp.
Complete connection of NBC cartridge to second raw water tank (fig. 2-83).
(1) Slide clamp over remaining end of 3/4 in. x 80 in. flexible tubing.
(2) Insert adapter into tubing and close clamp.
(3) Attach shoulder bushing, pipe coupling, and straight adapter to 1 1/2 in. discharge hose and
connect to second raw water tank (fig. 2-83).
Do not operate chlorination feed pump during NBC operation.