(3) Install the gasket (5) and strainer cap (4) on top of the strainer housing.
(4) Swing yoke (3) and T-handle screw assembly (1) back into position under the bolts (2).
(5) Recenter the strainer cap (4) making sure the gasket is positioned correctly.
(6) Tighten both bolts.
(7) Tighten T-handle (1).
Continued operation after the rupture disc opens could damage the ROWPU.
Immediately shut off the ROWPU with the EMERGENCY STOP button
(fig. 2-48) and open the REGULATE PRODUCT FLOW valve (3, fig. 2-64) all
a. General. The rupture disc is a safety device for the R.O. Pump Assembly. If the pressure ever
reaches 1425 psi on the R.O. PRESSURE PSI gage, the rupture disc tears open relieving the pressure. The disc
is mounted in a screw-type mount body on top of the R.O. pump discharge pipe. Replace the rupture disc after it
blows, and before starting the ROWPU again.
(1) Remove holddown screw (1) from body (4).
(2) Remove holddown ring (2).
(3) Remove ruptured disc (3) and discard.