water pump No. 2.
Switch will return to RUN.
Look at output hose from raw water pump No. 1. Hose goes into input connection of raw
Hose should expand and straighten out.
Start RAW WATER PUMP NO. 2.
(1) Set switch upward to START.
(2) Hold switch until green lamp No. 2 comes on.
(3) Release switch.
(4) Switch will return to RUN.
(5) Look at output hose from raw water pump No. 2. Hose goes into lower right connection of
ROWPU control panel. Hose should expand and straighten out.
(6) Check RAW WATER FLOW gage for 27-33 gpm.
Figure 2-48. Output Hose Raw Water Pump No. 2
Pump valves should not be in OFF position at any time during chemical feed