(2) Bottom of turbidity tube has a white bullseye set in a black background disc.
(3) Go to left front side of ROWPU and observe the seven drain valves.
Figure 2-58. Turbidity Tube
Figure 2-59. Drain Valves
(4) Draw a sample of 600 milliliters of water from DRAIN NO. 1 CARTRIDGE FILTER into the
(5) Look down into turbidity tube and you should be able to see both the white bullseye and
black disc at the bottom of the tube clearly. If they can be seen clearly, proceed to step q.
(6) If both cannot be seen clearly, run the ROWPU another 10 minutes. Repeat steps (4) and
(7) If after second sampling test, water is not clear, readjust POLYMER chemical feed control
knob setting by 0.5.