d. ROWPU Frame, Wire Harness/Cable. Clamp Removal. (Figure 2-74)
(1) Disconnect cable (3) from junction box assembly in accordance with paragraph 2-64
(2) Disconnect cable from pump motor in accordance with appropriate paragraph.
(3) On each clamp through which the cable runs, remove one screw (1) and one lockwasher (2) from
ROWPU frame and clamp (4).
(4) Remove cable (3) from ROWPU.
(5) Remove cable clamp (4) from cable (3).
(1) Inspect wire harness for cracked insulation, bare wires, and broken or missing terminal lugs.
(2) Inspect cable clamps for damage.
(3) Inspect screws and nuts for stripped heads and threads.
f. Repair or Replace.
(1) Replace all damaged nuts, bolts, screws, and washers.
(2) Replace used cable clamps.
(3) Replace damaged or worn electrical wires or wire harness assembly.
h. Installation, Junction Box Assembly, Wire Harness/Cable, Clamps. (Figure 2-72)
Use new tiedown straps when installing the clamps. (Figure
(1) Insert screw (7) in junction box assembly.
(2) Install cable clamps (6) on screws (7).
(3) Install flat washer (5), lockwasher (4), and nut (3).
(4) Lay wire harness (2) in cable clamp (6).
(5) Install tiedown strap (1) in each cable clamp (6) and tighten.
(6) If necessary, install power receptacle into junction box assembly in accordance with paragraphs 2-60
(7) Connect all tagged wire terminals of wire harness (2) to all junction box assembly components except
h. Installation, Control Box Assembly, Wire Harness/Cable, Clamps. (Figure 2-73)
(1) Snap cable clamp (5) over wire harness (4) approximately at mounting location.
(2) Place wire harness (4) in control box assembly approximately in its mounting location.
(3) Slide cable clamp (5) along wire harness to its mounting hole.
(4) Insert screw (3) through mounting panel and cable clamp (5).
(5) Install lockwasher (2) and nut (1), finger-tight, on screw (3).
(6) Repeat steps (1) through (5) for each cable clamp.