(7) Connect terminals of wire harness (4) to all control box assembly components except power
(8) If necessary, install power receptacle in accordance with paragraph 2-60.
(9) Press wire harness into its final position and tighten all cable clamp nuts (1).
i. Installation, ROWPU Frame. Wire Harness/Cable, Clamps. (Figure 2-74)
(1) Place wire harness (3) in ROWPU frame approximately in its final location.
(2) Connect wire harness (3) to each pump motor in accordance with appropriate paragraph.
(3) Connect wire harness (3) to junction box assembly in accordance with paragraph 2-63.
(4) Snap each cable clamp (4) over wire harness (3) to each mounting hole location.
(5) Install lockwasher (2) and screw (1) in each cable clamp (4).
2-66. PANEL LIGHT ASSEMBLY.
a. General. The panel light assembly illuminates the control panel of the ROWPU for night operation. This
paragraph describes removal, cleaning, inspection, repair, and installation of the panel light assembly.
b. Removal. (Figure 275)
ELECTRICAL HIGH VOLTAGE
Electricity can cause serious injury or death. Be certain that all
power is removed before performing maintenance on electrical
Pull out the panel light bracket (28) so the panel light is exposed.
Loosen setscrew in guard (1).
Remove guard (1) from fixture body ring (13).
Remove two screws (2) from brackets (3) and reflector (4).
Remove two brackets (3) and reflector (4) from guard (1).
Remove light globe (5) from fixture body ring (13).
Remove light bulb (6) from socket (11).
If signs of moisture are visible inside the globe when it is
removed, replace the gasket.
Remove gasket (7) from fixture body (13).
Remove two screws (8) from fixture body (13).
Pull socket (11) out of fixture body (13) enough to expose wires.
Remove screws (9) from backside of socket (11) to free wire lugs (10).
Remove socket (11) from fixture body (13).
Remove two screws (12) from fixture body (13).
Remove fixture body (13) from adapter ring (16).