(21) Install two bolts (4) through conduit box (5) and gasket (6) into motor casing (25).
(22) Hold conduit box cover (2) and gasket (3) in place on conduit box (5).
(23) Install four screws (1) through conduit box cover (2), gasket (3), and conduit box (5).
(1) Secure motor to test bench.
ELECTRICAL HIGH VOLTAGE
Electrical high voltage can cause serious injury or death. Some
tests performed in testing require power to be connected. Always
take proper measures to ensure personal safety.
(2) Connect motor wiring to test bench leads.
(3) Connect power and run motor with and without load.
(4) Check motor for excessive vibration and fast temperature rise.
(5) Disconnect motor from test bench leads.
3-14. CHEMICAL FEED PUMP MOTOR ASSEMBLY.
a. General. This Paragraph describes the disassembly, cleaning, inspection, component test, repair,
reassembly, and bench test of the chemical feed pump motor.
b. Motor Disassembly. (Figure 3-9) (ARMY)
(1) If necessary to disassemble motor, refer to paragraph 2-48 to remove motor from chemical feed
Objects blown by compressed air can cause serious eye injury.
Always wear protective goggles when using compressed air.
(2) Before moving motor into work area, blow dirt out of ventilation louvers.