(17) Install front-end plate (14) on motor casing (8).
(18) Install four through-bolts (11 ) through eight washers (1 2), front-end plate (14), motor casing (8). and
pump-end plate (13).
(19) Install shaft key (9) on rotor shaft (10).
Secure shaft key in position with tape, wire, or similar method to
(20) Hold conduit box (5), new gaskets (6), and spacer (7) in place on motor casing (8).
(21 ) Install two screws (4) through conduit box (5), gaskets (6), spacer (7), and motor casing (8).
(22) Hold conduit box cover (2) and new gasket (3) in place over conduit box (5)
(23) Install four screws (1) through conduit box cover (2), gasket (3), and conduit box (5).
(1) Secure motor to test bench.
ELECTRICAL HIGH VOLTAGE
Electrical high voltage can cause serious injury or death. Some
tests performed in testing require power to be connected. Always
take proper measures to ensure personal safety.
(2) Connect motor wiring to test bench leads.
(3) Connect power and run motor with and without load.
(4) Check motor for abnormal sounds, excessive vibration, and fast temperature rise.
(5) Disconnect motor from test bench leads.
(6) If unserviceable, repeat repair procedure.