To avoid damage, make sure spring is properly positioned on
locating pin and tangs on contact.
(8) Slide armature (15) into slot in operating coil (2).
Armature is polarized. Make sure slots in side of armature are
positioned properly to lineup with plastic guides on movable
contact support assembly.
(9) Position yoke (14) on of operating coil (2).
(10) Carefully slide operating coil (2), with yoke (14) and armature (15) installed, into movable contact
support assembly (12).
(11) Holding movable contact support assembly (12) and operating coil assembly (2) together, install into
stationary contact assembly (5) and base (13).
In order to prevent damage, be careful not to knock movable
contacts and springs out of position when assembling movable
(12) Install and tighten captive screw (11) into base (13).
(13) Position bus bar (10) over terminal of operating coil (2) and contact on stationary contact block
assembly (5) and install with two screws (9).
Remove identification tags from wires as wires are reinstalled.
(14) If applicable, install wires (6) to overload relays (7) and (8).