(22) Remove two screws (30) from adjustment cover (28), cover gasket (29), and switch case (4).
(23) Remove adjustment cover (28) and gasket (29) from switch case (4). Discard gasket (29).
(24) If necessary, remove ground screw (31) from switch case (4).
Drycleaning solvent Fed. Spec. PD680 is potentially
dangerous. Avoid repeated and prolonged breathing of vapors
and skin contact. Do not use near open flame, arcing equipment
or other ignition sources. Always wear protective clothing and
(1) Clean all parts with a soft brush and solvent Fed. Spec. P-D-680.
(2) Clean all threads to remove contaminants.
(3) Clean all mounting surfaces for gaskets seating.
(4) Allow to air dry.
(1) Inspect switch case for cracks or fractures.
(6) Discard all used gaskets.
(7) Check switch for cracks, fractures, and burned or brittle wiring.
all threads in switch case for damage.
all screws and bolts for stripped threads or damaged heads.
terminal block for chips, cracks, or missing hardware.
bourdon tube for cracks or fractures.
f. Repair or Replace.
(1) Replace all gaskets, O-rings, and seals.
(2) Replace all damaged nuts, bolts, screws, and washers.
(3) Replace damaged, unrepairable, or unserviceable switch case, terminal block, bourdon tube, or switch