(5) If switch has actuated, reduce weight on gage tester to equal 1237 psi (86.97 kg/cm2).
(6) Switch should return to pretest state. Indicator light D1 should be on, D2 should be off.
(7) If switch does not return to pretest state, calibrate switch.
(1) If necessary, remove adjusting screw access cover.
(2) Add weight to gage tester equal to 1250 psi (87.89 kg/cm2),
(3) If indicating light D1 is off, and D2 is on, turn adjusting screw counterclockwise until D1 is on and D2 is
(4) If indicating light D1 is on, and D2 is off, turn adjusting screw clockwise until D1 is out and D2 is on.
To actuate switch at higher pressure, turn adjusting screw
counterclockwise. To actuate switch at lower pressure, turn
adjusting screw clockwise. Switch should actuate at 1250 psi
+1% (87.89 kg/cm2 ±1%).
(5) Cycle high-pressure switch two times per steps (2) thru (8).
(6) Replace access cover and gasket.
(7) Remove switch from test set-up.
319. LOWPRESSURE SWITCH.
a. General. This paragraph describes the disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair, reassembly, test, and
calibration of the lowpressure switch assembly.
b. Removal. If necessary, remove the low-pressure switch assembly from the junction box in accordance with
c. Disasse mbly. (Figure 3-16)
Prior to disassembly, clean all external surfaces with a soft brush
and a mild soap solution. Rinse with product water and allow to