Figure 31 7. LowPressure Switch Test
(3) Add weight to gage tester equal to 11 psi (0.77 kg/cm2).
Low-pressure switch will actuate between 9 and 11 psi (0.63
and 0.77 kg/cm2).
(4) Switch should actuate. Indicator light D1 should be on and D2 should be off.
(5) If indicator light D2 remains on, calibrate switch.
(6) If switch has actuated, reduce weight on gage tester equal to 9 psi (0.63 kg/cm2).
(7) Switch should return to pretest state. Indicator light D1 should be off, D2 should be on.
(8) If switch does not return to pretest state, calibrate switch.