(10) Remove two nuts (10) from two screws (24) through micro switch (21).
(11) Remove two screws (24), two washers (23), two insulators (22), and micro switch (21) from switch
(12) Remove two screws (25) and switch bracket (20) from controller assembly case (19) and pilot valve
(13) Remove white controller cam (26) from pilot valve assembly (14).
(14) Remove three screws (11 ) and pilot valve assembly (14) from controller assembly case (19).
(15) Remove fitting (12), two elbows (13), three tees (16), and plug (17) from pilot valve assembly (14).
(16) Remove seal strip (28) from case assembly cover (1).
(1) Using a soft
Drycleaning solvent Fed. Spec. P-D-680 is potentially
dangerous. Avoid repeated and prolonged breathing of vapors
and skin contact. Do not use near open flame, arcing equipment
or other ignition sources. Always wear protective clothing and
brush and cleaning solvent Fed. Spec. P-D-680, remove all dirt, dust, and contaminants
from all metal and plastic parts.
(2) Remove all dirt, carbon, and dust from electrical contacts.
(3) Remove all contaminants from all threads.
(4) Allow parts to air dry.
(1) Inspect plastic parts for cracks, fractures, or chipped edges.
(2) Inspect micro switches for ease of operation.
(3) Inspect timer motor for breaks and fractures.
(4) Inspect pilot valve motor for signs of damage, cracks, breaks, and fractures.
(5) Inspect all cams for pits, wear, breaks, and damage.