(6) Inspect timer mechanism for breaks, damage, and wear.
(7) Inspect terminal block for breaks and damage.
(8) Inspect switch base plate assembly for breaks, damage, wear, and fractures.
(9) Inspect all switch insulators for breaks and fractures.
(10) Inspect compression springs for compression weakness, breaks, and fractures.
(11 ) Inspect solenoid valve for breaks, wear, and fractures.
(12) Inspect all hardware for damage, stripped threads, or heads.
(13) Inspect all pipe fittings for damaged or stripped threads.
g. Repair or Replace
(1) Replace all gaskets, seals, and O-rings.
(2) Replace all damaged nuts, hits, screws, and washers.
(3) Repair or replace damaged timer case.
(4) Repair or replace damaged or unserviceable timer mechanism.
(5) Replace unserviceable timer motor.
(6) Replace unserviceable or unrepairable pilot valve motor.
(7) Replace unserviceable or unrepairable controller assembly.
(8) Replace all damaged or unserviceable micro switches.
(9) Replace damaged terminal block.
(10) Replace all damaged, unserviceable, or unrepairable cams.
(11) Repair, straighten, or replace damaged switch bracket assembly.
(12) Replace all damaged, cracked, or bent switch insulators
(13) Repair or replace damaged switch base plate.
(14) Replace unserviceable solenoid valve.
(15) Replace all damaged pipe fittings.
(16) Send all replaced component parts to next higher level of maintenance for disposition.