(3) Slide flange (9) with adjusting wheel assembly out of frame assembly (10).
Lay out disassembled parts on a clean lint free cloth.
(4) Pop loose cover (1) from adjusting wheel (4).
(5) Remove Alien screw (2) and washer (3) from adjusting wheel (4).
(6) Remove scale collar (5), O-ring (6), adjusting spindle (7), and O-ring (8) from flange (9).
(7) Unscrew shaft assembly (14) from adjusting spindle (17).
(8) Remove nut (15) and seal ring (16) from adjusting spindle (17).
(9) Remove adjusting spindle (17) and O-ring (18) from pump body (19).
Drycleaning solvent Fed. Spec. PD-680 is potentially
dangerous. Avoid repeated and prolonged breathing of vapors
and skin contact. Do not use near open flame, arcing equipment
or other ignition sources. Always wear protective clothing and
(1) Clean adjusting wheel (4), collar (5), spindles (7) and (17), shaft (14), flange (9), and other hardware
with cleaning solvent Fed. Spec. PD-680.
(2) Clean threads on screws and nuts.
(3) Polish mating portions of adjustment spindles (7) and (17).
(1) Inspect protective cap for cracks or fractures.
(2) Inspect hardware, screws, and nuts for stripped or damaged threads or stripped heads.
(3) Discard O-rings, seal ring, and gasket.
(4) Inspect adjustment wheel for cracks, burrs, or damage.
(5) Inspect adjusting spindle for stripped or damaged threads or a bent shaft.