(4) Rinse in clean water.
(5) Allow to air dry.
(1) Inspect valve mounting panel (upper frame) and two vertical supports for dents, cracks, fractures, or
(2) Inspect operation of valves.
(3) Inspect hose nipples for cracks, chips, or breaks.
(4) Inspect valve handles for chips or cracks.
(4) Inspect hardware, screws, bolts, and nuts for stripped threads or heads.
f. Repair or Replace
(1) Replace all hose clamps and plastic tubes.
(2) Replace all damaged nuts, bolts, screws, washers, lockwashers, and setscrews.
(3) Repair, weld, straighten, or replace damaged valve mounting panel (upper frame) and vertical
(4) Replace damaged or unserviceable valve assemblies, valve handles, and valve panel nuts.
(5) Send all removed unserviceable valve assemblies and component parts to next higher level of
maintenance for disposition.
(6) Repaint in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
g. Installation. (Figure 3-33) (ARMY)
(1) Hold two vertical supports (13) in mounting location or ROWPU frame and align mounting holes.
(2) Install four bolts (11) and four lockwashers (12).
(3) Insert each of four valves (10) through bottom of mounting panel (6) and install four mounting nuts (9).
(4) Slip four handles (8) over valves (10).
(5) Tighten setscrew (7) on each handle (8).
(6) Place valve mounting panel (6) on top of two supports (13) and align mounting holes.