(2) Remove all dirt, rust, loose paint, and corrosion.
(3) Remove all dirt and corrosion from threads.
(4) Clean flanges and all mating surfaces.
(5) Clean mounting surfaces of all O-rings.
(6) Clean underside of multimedia filter tank.
(7) Clean mounting surface of ROWPU floor where multimedia filter assembly is mounted.
(8) Flush out inside of multimedia filter tank with water.
Inspect tank for damaged mounting holes in flange.
Inspect tank for cracks, fractures, or holes.
Check lifting eyes for breaks, cracks, or fractures.
Check vent and drain fittings for damage or stripped threads.
Check pipe fittings for damage or stripped threads.
Inspect all pipe and pipe fittings for broken, cracked, or fractured sections.
Inspect all pipes and fittings for damaged or stripped threads.
Discard all O-rings, gaskets, and diaphragms.
Inspect all mating gasket and flange surfaces for scratches, cracks, or fractures.
(10) Inspect plastic caps of control valve assembly for cracks, chips, or damage.
(11) Inspect control valve assembly for dirt, corrosion, or damaged parts.
(12) Inspect turnbuckles for stripped threads and fractures.
(13) Inspect welded piping support brackets for cracked or fractured welds or bent or broken members.
(14) Inspect all hardware for stripped or damaged threads or heads.
(15) Inspect zinc anodes for excessive wear.
l. Repair or Replace.
(1) Replace all gaskets, O-rings, diaphragms, and soft material parts.