2-66. SKID-MOUNTED PRETREATMENT ASSEMBLY REPAIR (CONT)
· Cement solvent may cause toxic fumes. To prevent personal injury, work only in well ventilated
area. DO NOT breathe fumes for a long time.
· Cement solvent is flammable. To prevent fire or explosion, DO NOT bring open flame or sparks
· Cement solvent is caustic. To prevent burns wear rubber gloves.
(1) Some disassembly procedures require the use of cement solvent for separating pipe sections. When using
cement solvent, heed the warnings above. If sections cannot be separated using cement solvent, replace the assembly
Cement dries quickly. Make sure pipes are alined before cement dries.
(2) Some assembly procedures require the use of cement for connecting pipe sections. When using cement,
heed the caution above.
b. Safety Relief Valve Replacement/Repair
Remove pipe, elbow, and nipple from safety relief valve.