4-73. ACCESSORY TABLE. This, task covers:
Tools, see Appx B, Sec Ill, Ref Code (No.):
Tool Kit, General Mechanics (1)
Storage Box removed (para. 4-64).
Rivet Gun (2)
All materials normally stored on table removed.
Rivets (Appx E, Sec II. Item 59)
Lockwashers (TM 10-4610-232-24P)
Washers (TM 10-4610-232-24P)
Product hoses disconnected from manifold
Eyewash station removed (para. 4-22).
The items shown in phantom on Figure 4-83 are removed at Direct Support because
high pressure air components must be removed before these items can be removed.
Removal of high pressure air components is not authorized at Unit level.
a. Divider Panel. Remove six nuts (1), Iockwashers (2), washers (3) and capscrews (4) and remove panel.
b. Channel Brace (5). Remove three capscrews (6), Iockwashers (7) and washers (8) and remove brace (5).
c. Filter Gate (9). Remove pin (10), lift and remove gate (9).
d. Table Panels.
(1) Remove all screws (12) and remove panel (11).
(2) Remove nuts (14), Iockwashers (15), washers(16) andcapscrews(17) and lift off panel (13).
(3) Remove the two tie down brackets (23) by removing nuts (19), Iockwashers (20) and washers (21).
(4) Remove capscrew (22) and tie down bracket (23).
(5) Remove four screws (24) and remove panel (18).
e. Remove locknut (25), fender washer (26), flat washer (26A) and bolt (27) to release hanger wire (28).
f. Remove nut (29), washer (30) and bolt (31) from control panel tab.
g. Remove locknuts (32), washers (33) and remove hanger straps (34) that suspend the RO element removal rods.
Remove RO element rods and hook bolts (47).
h. Table leg.
Provide temporary support to this end of frame.
(1) Remove nuts (35), Iockwashers (36) and washer (37).
(2) Support frame with suitable blocking and remove capscrews (38) and washers (37).
(3) Remove leg (39).
4-270 Change 2