(2) FIG. Column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located.
The figures are in numerical order in Section II and Section III.
(3) ITEM Column. The item number identifies the item associated with the figure listed in the
adjacent FIG. column. This item is also identified by the NSN listed on the same line.
PART NUMBER INDEX. Part numbers in this index are listed by part number in ascending
alphanumeric sequence (i e., vertical arrangement of letter and number combination which places the
first letter or digit of each group in order A through Z, followed by the numbers 0 through 9, and each
following letter or digit in like order).
(1) CAGEC Column. The Commercial and Government Entity Code (CAGEC) is a 5-digit numeric
code used to identify the manufacturer, distributor, or Government agency/activity that
supplies the item.
(2) PART NUMBER Column. Indicates the primary number used by the manufacturer (individual,
firm, corporation, or Government activity), which controls the design and characteristics of the
item by means of its engineering drawings, specifications, standards, and inspection
requirements to identify an item or range of items.
(3) STOCK NUMBER Column. This column lists the NSN for the associated part number and
manufacturer identified in the PART NUMBER and CAGEC columns to the left.
(4) FIG. Column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located in
Section II and Section lIl.
(5) ITEM Column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the figure
referenced in adjacent figure number column.
USABLE ON CODE. The usable on code appears in the lower left corner of the Description Column
heading. Usable on codes are shown as UOC:.. in the Description Column (justified left) on the last
line of the applicable item description/nomenclature. Uncoded items are applicable to all models.
Identification of the usable on codes used in this RPSTL are:
FABRICATION INSTRUCTIONS. Bulk materials required to manufacture items are listed in the Bulk
Material Functional Group of this RPSTL. Part numbers for bulk materials are also referenced in the
description column of the line entry for the item to be manufactured/fabricated. Detailed fabrication
instructions for items source coded to be manufactured or fabricated are found in TM 10-4610-232-34.
INDEX NUMBFRS. Items which have the word BULK in the figure column will have an index number
shown in the item number column. This index number is a cross-reference between the National Stock
Number/Part Number Index and the bulk material list in Section II.
ASSOCIATED PUBLICATIONS. The publications listed below pertain to the Water Purification Unit,
Reverse Osmosis, 3,000 GPH and its components.
Operator and Unit Maintenance Manual
Direct Support and General Support Maintenance Manual