a. Repair leaks at male fittings using antiseize tape.
b. Refer to para. 4-10 of TM 10-4610-232-12 and replace damaged nameplates.
c. Replace leaking preformed packings or damaged components.
d. Refer to para. 4-24, TM 10-4610-232-12 and repair tubing if necessary.
e. Replace damaged or missing tube markers (para. 4-10, TM 10-4610-232-12).
a. Reinstall parts on pressure switches (28 thru 32) as follows:
(1) Install nipple (26) and adapter (27) on switch (34).
(2) Install preformed packing (25) on straight adapter and screw straight adapter (24) into switches (28 thru 32).
One tee is used to connect tubes (16 and 18).
(3) Secure tees (23) and elbow (23A) to straight adapters (24) using the tube nuts on the straight adapters,
(4) Install all plugs (22) on the ends of all tees.
(5) install electrical connectors (42) and (41).
b. Install pressure switches (31) and (32) as follows:
(1) Install electrical connectors (43) onto switch.
(2) Place pressure switch into position on mounting plate (40) and install flat head screws (39).
(3) Place pressure switch with mounting plate into position on pressure switch panel and install flat washers (38),
lock washer (37), and screws (36).
c. Install all pressure switches (28 thru 32) on panel (35) and secure with washers (21), lockwashers (20) and
d. Connect tubes (16 and 18) using tee (23) or elbow (23A).
e. Install all clamps (38), flat washers (37), lock washers (36), and screws (35).
Install tubes (15 and 17) and secure with tube nuts.
a. Install panel (35) on the ROWPU wall using washers (14), lockwashers (13) and capscrews (12).
To avoid damage to ROWPU, check air pressure gages to ensure that air pressure in the system is zero.
b. Refer to Figure 2-39.1, sheet 1 and connect seven hoses (11 thru 5) by connecting with tube nuts to their
respective pressure switches as tagged.
c. Close manifold bleed valves (3) and open air tank valve (2).
d. Connect cable P24.