(7) The control opens an electrical circuit on a change in the difference between two pressures. See Table 2-3 for
(8) Install cover (1), gasket (5) and secure with screw (2).
Table 2-3. Differential Switch Settings
Strainer High Differential
Media Filter High Differential
Cartridge High Differential
or Close with
b. Pressure Switch (Figure 2-42).
Contacts can be visually checked for opening and closing or checked with a
(1) Remove range adjustment protective cap (6, Figure 2-42).
(2) The switch is adjustable over the entire range of the control. The desired set point is found in Table 2-4.
(3) The adjustment procedure will be described for switches which open on increasing pressure.
Figure 2-42. Pressure Switch