R.O. PRESSURE TUBES MAINTENANCE (MODELS WPES-2 AND WPES-3) - continued.
(5) Install two o-rings (38 and 40) in end connector (39).
Small inside-diameter end of end connector goes on permeate port.
(6) Position end connector (39) on permeate port (37), then position permeate port on end plug (33).
(7) Position end plug (33) on end plate (30). Install two cap screws (41).
(8) Install retaining ring (44) on permeate port (37).
(9) Position end plate (30) with end plug (33) on studs of pressure tube (17). Aline marks made on end plate
and pressure tube during assembly.
Unequal torque on any end cap nut can result in damage to equipment.
Torque all nuts to 65
inch/pounds (73.5 N.m).
(10) Install ten washers (42) and nuts (43) on studs on pressure tube (17) Torque nuts to 65 pound-inch (73.5 N
m) in sequence A thru J as shown.