2-93. LIGHT ASSEMBLY MAINTENANCE (MODEL WPES-1) - continued.
There are two composite lights on the flatbed cargo trailer. Both
are installed the same One is shown, the other is similar.
(1) Position composite light (1) on chassis (9) Install two lockwashers (4) and cap screws (5)
(2) Pull cable (3) through hole in chassis (9) and grommet (2).
(3) Work grommet (2) into hole in chassis (9).
Failure to match wires as marked will cause
malfunctions. Be sure to connect wires as labeled.
(4) Use wire labels (6) to match halves of four connectors (7). Push matching halves together until they lock.
(5) Push four connectors (7) into spring clips (8)