CABLE ASSEMBLY, W43 AND W44 (RAW WATER PUMP) REPLACE.
This task consists of:
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Appendix B, Section III, Item 4)
Multimeter (Appendix B, Section III, Item 3)
Tape, Electrical (Appendix C, Section II, Item 20)
Twine (Appendix C, Section II, Item 27)
Lockwashers (TM 10-4610-241-24P)
Cable Assembly disconnected from ROWPU (TM 10-4610-241-10).
(1) Unwrap cable assembly (22) from frame of raw water pump assembly (1).
(2) Remove two screws (2), cover (3), and gasket (4) from conduit box (5).
Tag wires by set before removal. If marked parts are to be replaced, be sure to
transfer tags to replacement parts before discarding or turning them in to Supply.
If cable assembly only is to be replaced, it is not necessary to separate set, containing
only the smaller diameter motor wires.
(3) Pull three wire sets (6) from conduit box (5). Remove twine (7) and electrical tape (8).
(4) Remove nut (9), lockwasher (10), flat washer (12) and screw (13) from wire lugs (11).
(5) Remove screw (14), securing grounding wire (15) to conduit box (5).
Wire insulation can be damaged when wires are pulled through conduit box. Be careful
when pulling wires.
(6) Remove nut (16), then pull cable assembly (22) with gasket (17), adapter, (18), seal (19), seal ring (20)
and nut (21) from junction box (5)