CABLE ASSEMBLY W40 (GENERATOR) REPLACE (MODELS WPES-10) -
When installed, cable assembly must be laying flat on floor of ROWPU.
(1) With dust cap installed, feed plug end of cable assembly (10) from generator side to power connector on
junction box (11) .
(2) Aline alinement pins and connect cable plug (12) to connector on junction box (11).
(3) Feed other end of cable (10) through cable channel (13) on skid of generator and thru dust boot (9).
(4) As required, untape power cable ends and strip
approximately 1 1/2 inches of insulation from end of wires.
Generator is not connected to
ROWPU in usual manner. Be sure
to connect wires exactly as stated.
If connections are made different,
all pumps will run backwards.
(5) Connect all five green wires to terminal
marked LO; connect wire, marked 1,3
(red) to terminal L3; connect wire,
marked L1 (white) to terminal L2; and
connect wire, marked L2 (black) to
terminal L1. Tighten four terminal
(6) From inside of generator, pull excess power cable (10) through dust boot (9) until cable lies flat on floor of
(7) Tighten draw string on dust boot (9) to draw dust boot snugly around power cable (10).
(8) Install six standoffs (5), cover (4), lockwashers (3) and screws (2).
(9) Close generator access cover (1).