HIGH PRESSURE SWITCH REPLACE.
This task consists of:
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Appendix B, Section III, Item 4)
Tape, Anti-seize (Appendix C, Section II, Item 19)
Lockwashers (TM 10-4610-241-24P)
Power shut down (Power Source Manual).
ROWPU Piping drained (TM 10-4610-241-10).
General Safety Instructions
High voltage can cause burns and electrical shock. Electrical power must be off before replacing
ROWPU piping and equipment can contain extremely high pressure during and after operation. If this
pressure is not relieved before working on pipes or equipment, serious injury or death may occur. Be
sure to open all drains and vents before beginning any disassembly.
(1) Remove four screws (1), lockwashers (2), cover (3) and gasket (4).
Tag wires, noting their connection points, before removal. If tagged parts are to be
replaced be sure to transcribe tags to replacement parts before discarding them or
turning them in to Supply.
(2) Remove three screws (5) and wire lugs (6).
(3) Unscrew nut (7) and pull wires of cable assembly (8) from high-pressure switch (17). As required, remove
(9), seal ring (10) and nut (7) from cable assembly.
(4) Unscrew nut (11) and disconnect pressure tube (12) from adapter (19).
(5) Remove two nuts (13), lockwashers (14), flat washers (15), screws (16) and high-pressure switch (17) from
control panel (20).
(6) Remove two adapters (18 and 19) from high-pressure switch (17).