CHEMICAL FEED PUMP REPLACE.
This task consists of:
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Appendix B, Section III, Item 4)
Tape, Electrical (Appendix C, Sect II, Item 20)
Twine (Appendix C, Sect II, Item 27)
Oil, Lubricating (LO 10-4610-241-12)
Lockwashers (TM 10-4610-241-24P)
Power shut down (Power Source Manual).
Chemical Cans and Frame removed (TM 10-4610-241-10).
General Safety Instructions
Chemicals used with chemical feed pump are toxic to skin, eyes and breathing
passages. Wear rubber gloves, eye and respiratory protection while working on
chemical feed pump.
(1) Place suitable container ( 5 quart capacity or greater) under chemical feed pump drain plug (1).
(2) Remove drain plug (1) and allow oil to drain into container.
(3) Install drain plug (1) and flip open fill plug (2).
(4) Add oil through fill plug hole until oil level rises to center of sight glass (3).
(5) Close fill plug (2).
(6) Recheck sight glass (3) for proper oil level. If too much oil has been added, remove overflow plug (4) and
allow excess to drain.
(7) When oil level is correct, install plug (4)