JUNCTION BOX ASSEMBLY REPAIR - continued.
(4) Wiring harnesses.
Remove wiring harnesses, wire leads and receptacle connectors, refer to paragraph 3-54 thru 3-60.
(5) Motor starters.
To remove motor starters, refer to paragraph 3-61.
Using soap solution, clean electrical junction box assembly Wipe dry with clean cloth.
(1) Inspect electrical junction box assembly and junction box cover for dents, cracks, and excessive corrosion.
(2) Inspect wires for burned, bare and cracked insulation.
(3) Inspect electrical components for cracks, burns and defective terminals.
(4) Inspect electrical connectors for bent and broken pins and damaged or worn shells.
(1) Replace all lockwashers.
(2) Replace defective components.