3-53. JUNCTION BOX ASSEMBLY REPAIR - continued.
(4) Motor starters.
To install motor starters, refer to paragraph 3-61.
(5) Wiring harnesses.
To install wiring harnesses and wire leads, refer to paragraph 3-54 thru 3-60.
High voltages in this equipment can cause serious injury or death. Be certain that all
power is removed before performing maintenance.
Junction box assembly is heavy/difficult to handle Three people are needed to lift it to
prevent personal injury or damage to equipment.
(1) Support junction box assembly (14) on ROWPU and install nine screws (12), flatwashers (13), lockwashers
(11) and nuts (10). Do not tighten nuts at this time.
(2) Remove four screws (3) and flat washers (4) and tilt circuit breaker plate (6) forward.
(3) Aline junction box (14) with mounting holes in frame of ROWPU and install three screws (9), lockwashers (8)
and nuts (7).
(4) Tighten nuts (10)
(5) Position circuit breaker plate (5) and insulator plate (6) on four standoffs (15) and install four screws (3) and