WIRING HARNESSES W6, W7, W8 AND W9 (EXTERNAL PUMPS) REPAIR-continued.
Check wiring harness for continuity and shorts using table (opposite page) as guidance.
Repair cable assembly in accordance with TM 43-0158T0O 1-1A-15 (Air Force).
(1) Position gasket (10) on wiring harness (9) and position wiring harness in cutout on junction box (16).
(2) Install cap (7), screws (6), flatwashers (5), lockwashers (4) and nuts (3), securing wiring harness (9) to
junction box (16).
(3) Connect wires to components in junction box in accordance with information stamped on wires.
(4) If removed, install cable clamps (15) with screws (14), flatwashers (13), lockwashers (12) and nuts (11).
(5) Tug wiring harness (9) inside clamp (15) and close clamps with tiedown straps (8).
(5) As required, secure wiring harness (9) to other harnesses with tiedown straps (8).