assembled item line entry.
(4) Part numbers for bulk materials are referenced in this column in the line item entry for the item to be
(5) When the item is not used with all serial numbers of the same model, the effective serial numbers are shown
on the last line(s) of the description (before UOC).
(6) The usable on code, when applicable (see paragraph 5, Special Information).
(7) In the Special Tools List section, the basis of issue (BOI) appears as the last line(s) in the entry for each
special tool. special TMDE, and other special support equipment. When density of equipments supported
exceeds density spread indicated in the basis of issue, the total authorization is increased proportionately.
(8) The statement "END OF FIGURE" appears just below the last item description in Column 5 for a given figure
in both Section II and Section III.
f. QTY (Column (6)). The QTY (quantity per figure column) indicates the quantity of the item used in the breakout
shown on the illustration figure, which is prepared for a functional group, subfunctional group, or an assembly. A "V"
appearing in this column in lieu of a quantity indicates that the quantity is variable and the quantity may vary from
application to application.