(3) Press RANGE keypad (5) until best range is selected.
(4) Reading is given directly in Nephelometric Turbidity Units on digital display (6).
(5) Press ON-OFF keypad (1) to turn meter off.
(6) Discard water and thoroughly rinse beaker (2) and any other equipment used with demineralized or distilled water.
(7) Disconnect probe (3) from meter (7).
(8) Loosen thumb screw (8) and remove deflector cone (4) from probe (3). Install protective cover (9) onto probe tip.
Calibration information stored in meter will be lost if power is disconnected or if ON- OFF switch, located
on top of meter, is turned OFF.
(9) If meter (7) is to be stored for an extended period, disconnect AC to DC adapter (10) or remove four screws (11)
and back cover (12), disconnect battery (13), and attach back cover using four screws, as appropriate.
Replace any supplies used during testing.
Carefully pack all equipment and supplies into case. Close and latch the case.