GASOLINE ENGINE ASSEMBLY ENGINE FUEL PUMP (DIAPHRAGM).
This task consists of:
Tool Kit from Accessory Box
Pump, Engine, Fuel (P/N 002-46-903-000)
Engine shutdown and cool.
(1) Disconnect vacuum line (1), fuel line (2), and fuel line (4).
(2) Remove two bolts (5), fuel pump (3), and spacer (6).
(1) Inspect all hardware for damage.
(2) Inspect the fuel pump for dents, cracks, leaks, rust and/or
Discard entire fuel pump if damaged, refinish if
rusted or corroded.
(1) If a replacement pump is being installed, go to step (2).
(2) Position spacer (6) and fuel pump (3) on frame and secure with
two bolts (5).
(3) Connect fuel line (4), fuel line (2), and vacuum line (1).