WATER OUTLET - Continued.
Use sealing compound (item 8, Appendix E) on all threads.
If nut and compression fitting were not salvageable, install a new nut and
(1) Install coupling (6) and new gasket (7) on tee (5).
(2) Install nut (3) and new cone (compression fitting) (1) on tee
(3) Position assembled components (1, 3, 5, 6, and 7) on heat
Tighten nut (3).
(4) Install thermostat switches (8 and 10) on tee (5).
(5) To connect thermostat switch leads to the control panel, refer
to page 4-35.
The high temperature thermostat is attached to
control panel by connecting one red wire with white band to
No. 12 terminal of terminal strip. Connect other red wire with
white band to No. 1 position on thermostat selector switch.
The low temperature thermostat is attached to the control panel
by connecting one red wire to No. 1 position on thermostat
selector switch and
(6) Connect manometer
(7) Install thermometer
(8) Perform operational
the other red wire to No. 2 position on
sensing port (2) to tee (5).
bulb (9) on tee (5).
Screw threaded sleeve
checkout and inspect for leaks.
Water Outlet, Installation.