This task consists of:
Repair - Handle
Tool Kit, General Mechanics
Tool Kit from Accessory Box
Engine shutdown and cool.
Disassemble only to the extent required to repair.
(1) Remove nut (l), washer (2), bolt (5), washer (4), and handle
(2) Repeat step (1) for other three handles.
(3) Remove drain hose (6) from engine fuel can holder (7) and from
drain tube on frame.
(1) Inspect all hardware for stripped threads. Replace if damaged.
(2) Inspect all parts of frame for cracks, holes, elongated mounting
holes, broken tube, and rust/corrosion.
Replace frame if
Repair of the frame is limited to the following:
(1) Replacement of hardware.
(2) Replacement of handles, support brackets, and panels.