The 2-cycle oil is tinted and will produce an aqua-tint to the gasoline when
mixed. A slight tint to fuel however, does not mean that oil has been added.
as some gasoline is tinted. If in doubt of the fuel mix, pour the engine fuel
mix into the burner fuel can and re-mix fuel for the engine.
(1) Install fuel can (2) into position as shown.
(2) Remove fuel can lid from fuel can (2).
(3) Remove engine fuel hose (3) with lid assembly (1) from tool box
(4) Install engine lid assembly (1) on fuel can (2).
(5) Hold tickler on engine down and squeeze fuel line ball pump (4)
until inline engine filter (6) is full.