When a water temperature of 45°C is selected, burner will not ignite if
water temperature is 32°C (90°F) or more.
When a water temperature of 120°C is selected, the burner will not ignite
if water temperature is 100°C (212°F) or more.
(2) Verify that burner fuel valve (10) is fully closed (turned clock-
wise) prior to starting burner.
(3) Lift BURNER CHOKE handle (9) up and hold. At the same
time, press START BURNER button (6) for about one second,
Repeat procedure until burner ignites.
(4) Release BURNER CHOKE handle (9). The OPEN MAG VALVE
indicator lamp (5) will light to indicate that burner is ignited,
(5) If showers are connected, adjust BURNER FUEL VALVE (10) as
The lag time of the WATER TEMPERATURE gage (12) is approximately one
(a) Allow unit to operate until WATER TEMPERATURE
(12) indicates approximately 40°C (109°F).
g a ge