PREPARATION FOR MOVEMENT - Continued.
Water Tank Disassembly.
The water tank is fragile and must be handled with care. Do not pull, drag,
or walk on it. Be sure that all debris is removed from the area before disas-
sembling the tank.
(1) Remove cap (3) from fitting (4).
(2) Open flapper valves on fitting (4) by pulling drain cords (2)
and allow the water to drain out of tank (5).
(3) Turn tank (5) inside out and hang from the D-ring on inside of
tank to dry. Allow tank to dry completely.
(4) Completely dust the interior with a light coat of talcum powder
(item 12, Appendix E).
(5) Turn tank (5) right side out and stow in top cover (1).
Water Tank, Disassembly.