(4) Throttle down engine to slow speed until water pump stops.
(5) Operator places wands or showers near antifreeze solution container
and removes steam jets or showers, as required . Disassembled show-
ers or steam jets are placed in antifreeze solution.
(6) Assistant removes suction hose and filter assembly from water source
and places it in antifreeze container.
(7) Operator holds pressure hoses near antifreeze solution container.
(8) Assistant throttles up engine speed to MAX RPM, allowing antifreeze
to push water from the system.
(9) Operator watches for water to change to the color of antifreeze.
Make sure all antifreeze goes into container.
(10) Assistant adjusts WATER PRESS REGULATOR valve from minimum to maxi-
mum two or three times so that antifreeze can circulate in total
system for about one minute.
(11) Assistant turns WATER PRESS REGULATOR valve counterclockwise to
(12) Assistant manually releases pressure relief valve by pulling firmly
on ring and uses a small can to catch antifreeze.
(13) Assistant removes suction hose from antifreeze solution.
(14) Operator holds pressure hoses up so he can see that no more anti-
freeze is coming from wands/showers.
(15) Assistant throttles down engine to mininum speed. Shut off engine.
(16) D isconnect pressure hoses, and drain as much water from them
as possible. Store in storage accessory case.
(17) Carefully disconnet branch hose, and drain into antifreeze solution
container by elevating strainer end. Do not allow any foreign ob-
jects to pass into container.
(18) Disassemble and clean branch hose strainer assembly. Carefully re-
move loose particles/scale from strainer body and interior of strain-
Reassemble branch hose strainer. Rinse strainer element
in water then in antifreeze, and place in storage accessory case.
(19) Store branch hose in storage accessory case.
(20) Remove both fuel cans from unit; drain fuel lines, and store in tool
(21) Install lids on fuel cans.