Legend for figure 1-2:
1. Lifting shackle, rear
9. Transportation plate
10. Raw water inlet hose adapter
1 1/2 in.
3. Van body bonnet
11. Red reflectors (4 reqd)
4. Amber reflectors (4 reqd)
12. Rear door
5. Filtered water outlet hose
13. Lights, clearance, blackout,
adapter, 1 1/2 in.
amber (4 reqd)
6. Waste water outlet hose
14. Light, clearance, service
adapter, 2 in. (w reqd)
7. Cable outlet cap
16. Cable inlet cap
8. Identification plate
(6) The chemical solution feeder identification plate (F), located on end of the solution feeder housing,
specifies the manufacturer, feeder part number, model and serial number, volts, cycles, phase amperes, and the type,
weight, and capacity of oil.
(7) The erdlator agitator speed reducer identification plate (G), located on the speed reducer housing,
specifies the manufacturer, type, gear, model number, service factor, ratio, input and output rpm, input horsepower,
torque, and serial number.
(8) The chemical slurry feeder speed reducer identification plate (H), located on the speed reducer housing,
specifies the manufacturer, model number, service factor, input and output rpm, torque, type, gear, ratio, input
horsepower, and serial number.
(9) The erdlator agitator drive motor (Howell Electric) identification plate (I, fig. 1-5), located on the side of
the motor stator, specifies the manufacturer, horsepower, type, serial number, cycle, rpm, amperes, temperature rise,
frame number, and code.
(10) The raw water or distribution pump motor (Doerr Electric) identification plate (J), located on top of the
motor stator cover, specifies the manufacturer, horsepower, rpm, type, frame no. , phase, volts, amperes, cycle, model,
type, duty, temperature rise, lead line, and connecting data.
(11) The raw water or distribution pump identification plate (K), located on cover plate opposite the drive end
of the pump, specifies manufacturer, type, serial number, gallons per minute, and head feet of the pump.
(12) The filter pump motor identification plate (L), located on top of motor stator cover, specifies the
manufacturer, ac motor, horsepower, serial and frame number, rpm (revolutions per minute), volts, cycles phase,
amperes, type, code, time rating, temperature, rating, serial, and manufacturer.
(13) The heater (Hunter model UH68-4) identification and instruction plate, (M) located on the front of the
heater near the controls, provides instructions for starting, operating and stopping the heater. It specifies the
manufacturer, model and serial number, volts, amperes and btu rating.