(13) Install pipe (6) in elbow (1) and secure pipe (6) to wet well tank (7) with U-bolt that is supplied.
(14) install other pipe (3) in elbow (1) and secure pipe (3) to ceiling with clamp (2).
(15) Install half of a union (4) on pipe (3) and two other halves of unions (4) on pipe (5).
(16) Position pipe (5) between two half unions on pipes (3) and connect unions.
4-99. COAGULATED WATER PIPING FROM WET WELL. TANK TO FILTERS.
a. General. The coagulated water piping from the outlet of the wet well tank to the inlet side of the filters is
painted yellow. It connects the wet well tank to the filter pumps and the filter pumps to the filters. The fittings and piping
are removed and disassembled in the same manner for both filters.
b. Removal and Disassembly.
(1) Disconnect union (10, fig. 4-83) from nipple (9) and tee (11).
Figure 4-83. Coagulated Water Piping from Wet Well Tank to Quick Acting Valve.