(1) Item no. This column shows the sequence of doing the checks and services.
(2) Interval. These columns tell you when to do a procedure. Each column that applies will contain a
dot (). Some procedures will have dots in more than one column.
(3) Item to be inspected. This column contains the name of the item to be inspected.
(4) Procedures. This column tells how to perform the required checks and services on it. Carefully
follow these instructions and perform them in the order listed.
(5) Equipment is not ready/available if:. This column tells you:
l Why your equipment cannot be used.
l Why there is a problem with any item that was inspected.
l What the problem is with the procedure.
Table 2-2. Operator Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services
NOTE: Within designated interval, these checks are to be performed in the order listed.