Blank Screen on Video Monitor
Check Input power to PMS II.
2. Check all PMS II fuses. Refer to PMS II Fuse Application Listing, Section VII.
3. Check power supply output voltages at Rate Input Module or Test Points.
Check monitor power and fuse, (power Indicator on monitor front panel should light when power Is
5. Check monitor brightness on front panel. (Lit screen with brightness fully clockwise).
6. Check monitor to PMS II coax cable and connections. Check Process and Display Video Gain
Replace monitor. Refer to Monitor Mfg. Manual, Section X.
8. Replace Process and Display Board.
Check Printer switches (power and on-line), fuse and Input power.
Check printer PMS II cable and connections.
Replace Process and Display Card.
Repair or replace printer. Refer to Printer Mfg. Manual, Section X.
Use caution when removing the front of keyboard, so as not to damage keyboard circuit card and
connection cables. Disconnect keyboard power before removing front panel.
Section 9 - Page 5