6.2.3 To remove the three (3) controls in the upper blower
compartment area, the following procedure should be
WARNING ---------------- WARNING ---------------- WARNING
MAKE SURE THAT THE CONTROL BOX LEVER
AS DESCRIBED ELSEWHERE IN THIS TECHNICAL
MANUAL IS IN THE OFF POSITION
1. Disconnect all the quick plug-in connectors from the
2. With a hex key, loosen the socket set screw on the two
(2) electrical controls and remove the knobs.
3. Unscrew the two (2) holding nuts which are located on
the shafts of the two (2) controls and remove the two
4. Backseat the compressor discharge and suction valves
and bleed down the compressor for the removal of the
high and low pressure controls.
5. The high pressure control can now be unscrewed from
the channel bracket and removed after the sensing bulb
has been removed from its refrigeration line by the use
of a brazing torch.