Table B-1. Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services for ROWPU System (Continued)
CHECK FOR AND HAVE
REPAIRED OR ADJUSTED
IS NOT READY/
A D W M Q
4) Use drum lifter and bridge crane with
2-ton hoist to obtain new drum. Posi-
tion and secure drum in rack
5) Install section hose in drum through
hole in large lung. Foot valve should
be just above the drum bottom.
6) Connect other end of suction hose to
chemical metering pump.
7) Insert breather hose into smaller lung
in drum. Make sure hose does not
siphon chemical onto the deck.
d. Check for chemical seepage around
Class IllI leaks.
head disk. If seepage occurs replace
pump diaphragm as follows:
1) Place pump stroke length knob at 100
2) Remove four screws and flatwashers
holding dosing head to pump.
Remove dosing head.
3) Place pump stroke length knob at 0
percent. Remove pump diaphragm by
disc will also fall free.
4) Install replacement diaphragm by
holding head disc in position (drain
slot on inside) and turning diaphragm
clockwise onto plunger shaft end.
Grasp perimeter of diaphragm and
5) Place pump stroke length knob at 100
percent. Rotate head disc until marker
hole is up and drain slot is down. Align
four screw holes with motor housing
6) Install dosing head with arrow ori-
ented up. Secure dosing head with
four screws and flatwashers. Tighten