Table B-1. Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services for ROWPU System (Continued)
CHECK FOR AND HAVE
REPAIRED OR ADJUSTED
IS NOT READY/
A D W M Q
b. If the HP pump diesel engine is operating:
1) Position valve RO15 from product
water flow to overboard flow.
2) Gradually reduce HP pump diesel
engine throttle setting to IDLE. Leave
3) Open throttling valve R07.
4) Stop coagulant pump and inhibitor
pump at control station by setting ON/
OFF switch to OFF.
5) After HP pump diesel engine has idled
for 5 minutes, stop engine by pushing
in on shutdown lever.
6) Stop seawater pump by turning pump
OFF/ON/START switch on control
panel to OFF.
c. To remove cartridge case assembly (filter
1) Turn valve R04 to position C (OFF) to
prevent seawater flow to cartridge fil-
2) Drain cartridge filter assembly by
opening valve RO8.
3) Disconnect camlock coupling on car-
tridge filter assembly output line.
4) Remove four hex nuts on top end
Do not manhandle heavy components.
Use a bridge crane to lift heavy compo-