Table B-1. Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services for ROWPU System (Continued)
CHECK FOR AND HAVE
REPAIRED OR ADJUSTED
IS NOT READY/
A D W M Q
2) Press down on tester stem until regis-
ter flange just contacts the next belt.
3) Release pressure and note pressure
scale reading under O-ring.
4) Repeat steps (1) thru (2) for each belt.
5) Both readings should be 13-17 lb (9.5-
11.25 kg) and outside belts should be
within 1 lb (0.45 kg) of each other.
6) If belts are not adjusted correctly, pro-
ceed as follows:
Loosen four bolts.
Loosen two adjusting screw lock-
Turn adjusting screws equally to
adjust belt tensioner assembly.
Tighten adjusting screw locknuts.
Tighten four bolts.
7) Check adjustment after 2 hours of
operation. Adjust as necessary.
Check again after 2 more hours of
operation. Install front V-belt housing
(two pieces). Install 32 mounting bolts
b. Check for frayed or cracked HP pump
V-belts. If necessary, replace as follows:
When one V-belt requires changing, replace
all 12 belts as a set.
1) Housing removal
(a) Remove 32 mounting bolts and
(b) Remove front V-belt housing