CHECK FOR AND HAVE
REPAIRED OR ADJUSTED
IS NOT READY
B D A
D W M Q S
Table C-1. Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services for Compressed Air System (Continued)
B - Before
D - Daily
Q - Quarterly
D - During
S - Semiannually
A - After
M - Monthly
A - Annually
For less than 12 hour shutdown:
1. Turn CHECK AUTO-MANUAL switch
on electric controller to MANUAL.
2. Push electric controller STOP button.
3. Close main supply valve on forward
end of receiver by turning handle at
right angle to pipe.
4. Follow procedures a through d below.
For extended shutdown -12 hours or
more follow procedures e through on
a. Drain filters 1 and 2 by opening drain
valves on bottom of filters
b. Close drain valves when water and mois-
ture have drained
Weekly or after every 40 hours of equip-
ment operation (whichever occurs first).
c. Barge 1. Clean compressor air filter by
the following procedures.
1) Redtag power panel 1 circuit breaker
3P5 indicating. WARNING - DO NOT
ACTIVATE. REPAIRS BEING MADE.'
2) Shut down air compressor system.
3) Unscrew by turning clockwise oil
cover nut on top of air intake assem-
bly on top of compressor.
4) Remove oil seal and oil cover.